Service at home or via video conferencing
The sexology consultation service we offer is for parents and future parents. In a mix of cognitive-behavioural, feminist, positive parenting and caring approaches, we wish to accompany you in the respect of your values.
Individuals or couples can contact us for a counselling follow-up to obtain support, to be guided in case of situational problems as well as to reflect on short-term objectives and possible solutions to find a balance following a distressing event.
We respect the rules of hygiene to ensure the lowest possible risk of contamination of COVID-19. Meetings can be held at home, at our offices after hours and by video-conference.
Book your appointment now!
To book an appointement
The reasons for private consultations may be related to some aspect of your sexuality and/or your love relationship:
- making a decision following an unexpected pregnancy,
- experience perinatal bereavement,
- manage a separation,
- understand a lack of sexual desire following the arrival of baby,
- express a desire to have a child and/or fertility difficulties,
- choosing your method of contraception
- integrate a co-parent into the family unit
- develop a positive body image.
Consultations can also address needs related to your child’s psychosexual development (0-5 years) such as:
- answer adequately to your child’s questions related to sexuality,
- supervise self-stimulation,
- address sexual play between children,
- explore the concepts of boundaries and consent,
- support your child when sexual abuse is suspected or disclosed,
- grasp the spectrum of gender identities and support her creative child in gender/non-binary
- accompany your intersex child.
Our sexologist : Shanie Lapointe, perinatal & early childhood consultant
Consult her complete profile by following this link.
We work as a multidisciplinary team and have a global approach with all our clients. You always have access to a variety of therapists who can help you in the different areas of parenting. We have massage therapists, NLP coaches, osteopaths, perineal physiotherapists, naturopaths and, of course, doulas.
Home sexology services are available in Montreal and on the South Shore. If you wish to come and join our sexologist at our offices, we are located at 3215 Ontario East, Montreal.
To better prepare you for your sexology appointment, we will send you a questionnaire to fill out before your first appointment to better identify your needs. You can make this appointment alone or as a couple.